- This range of cabinets is for the storage of Corrosive Substances in liquid or solid as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
- These include chemical such as: Acids, Alkalis, Caustics, Sodium Hydroxide Solution, Hypochlorite Solution etc.
- Constructed of double walled 1.2mm thick galvanised steel.
- Self closing door with speed adjustable hydraulic closure.
- 2 x 1.6mm thick, perforated, galvanised steel shelf.
- Continual stainless steel piano type door hinge.
- Overlapping door edging to prevent ingress of heat.
- Adjustable shelf heights at 45mm increments.
- Each shelf is supplied with a plastic spill tray.
- 2 x 50mm vent bungs with steel caps.
- Each vent incorporates steel flash arrester.
- 3 point self latching door mechanism.
- Recessed handle with keyed alike lock with 2 keys.
- External static earth connection and 1 x earthing wire.
- Additional powder coating of the shelving and closing assembly for added protection.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump.
- Palletised and packaged with strong cardboard for protection during transportation and storage.
- Corrosive diamond and other decals applied.
- Optional additional shelves available.
There are no reviews yet.