- This range of cabinets is for the storage of Organic Peroxides in liquid or solid as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
- These include chemical s such as: Acetyl Acetone Peroxide, Methyl Ethyl Ketone Peroxides, Dibenzoyl Peroxide etc.
- Constructed of double walled 1.2mm thick galvanised steel.
- Self closing door with speed adjustable hydraulic closure.
- 2 x 1.6mm thick, perforated, galvanised steel shelf.
- Continual piano type door hinge.
- Overlapping door edging to prevent ingress of heat.
- Adjustable shelf heights at 45mm increments.
- 2 x 50mm vent bungs with steel caps.
- Each vent incorporates steel flash arrester.
- Magnetic catch to hold door in closed position to provide automatic release in the event of pressure build up.
- Recessed non lockable handle.
- External static earth connection and 1 x bonding wire.
- Solvent resistant yellow baked powder coated finish.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump.
- Palletised and packaged with strong cardboard for protection during transportation and storage.
- Organic Peroxide diamond and other decals applied.
- Optional additional shelves available.
- Includes set of rubber feet.
There are no reviews yet.